Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dear Joe

Dear Joe,

On behalf of the readers and voters of the first annual MLBDaddy What's Cooler Tournament I would like to sincerely congratulate you for being crowned tournament champion.

The What's Cooler Tournament started on March 12, 2008 as a chance for readers of http://mlbdaddy.blogspot.com/ to choose their favorite people involved with the 2008 Minnesota Twins. Without your knowing, you faced off against eight worthy competitors, cruised your way to the finals, and went head-to-head against your Jimmy Johns loving buddy Justin Morneau. You won! Let me be the first to say that you are a very deserving and worthy champion.

As winner of the Tournament I would like to invite you to Duluth, MN in the fall of 2008 (after the baseball season of course) to partake in a formal dinner that will celebrate your great victory. Accommodations will be provided for you and one guest. These accommodations include, but are not limited to: a two nights stay in the MLBDaddy guest room, a fabulous spa experience in a spacious 6-seat custom hot tub, a round of golf with MLBDaddy and all his buddies, 6 delicious meals which you may choose from MLBDaddy's personal menu, a guided tour of the city and all its wonderful attractions, and much more.

Furthermore, I wish to inform you that design of the Whats Cooler Tournament Champion t-shirt has already begun. Once the shirt is completed and has been approved for sale, I will ship you one immediately. The only thing I ask is that you wear it with pride.

Also, just as an FYI, the list of people you defeated to become champion includes Bert, Boof, Dazzle, Marney, Neshek, and Dick Bremer. Feel free to rub this win, a win I feel you should consider one of the greatest achievements of your life time, into their faces.

On behalf of MLBDaddy and his readers I wish you all the best in your future career and life endeavors. May this tournament championship be the first of many during your professional career!

Sincerely,


MLBDaddy
Blogger and Twins Fan
mlbdaddy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Congrats to Joe! At least he did well last night...he IS on my fantasy team...Bartlett is NOT. I tried to draft him with my LAST pick, but someone else had already taken him...I was surprised. I justified Bartlett's crapiness last night by saying his heart was still with the Twins...I still heart him :>