Monday, February 11, 2008

An Ode To My Valentine

If you're not in the mood for some mushy love crap or are a Valentines scrooge in general, I suggest you do not read below this line.



How I've wondered what to say,
On this very special day.
It only comes around once a year,
and now Valentines day is almost here.

My heart is all a flitter flutter,
you make it melt like popcorn butter.
Your smile is so bright and warm,
For you I'd put a tattoo on my arm.

Our love grows stronger every week
Without you my future would be bleak.
You are a beauty thats for sure,
and your heart is very pure.

I'm not good at buying presents,
some corn fields are full of pheasants.
I could get you some flowers or jewels,
but the New York Yankees would still be tools.

We have a Squirmy and he is great,
that's a fact we can't debate.
He's for sure our little light,
and makes our days fun and bright.

You make my life oh so good,
I knew when we married that you would.
I really want you to know,
Just how much I love you so.

I appreciate everything that you do,
especially when you clean the Squirmy poo.
But seriously girl, I love you much,
It's my heart you always touch.

I think that it would be FINE,
If you'd be my Valentine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tom-you're good!!!!!!! hope you two have a great vday...

Kim said...

i am one lucky girl. :)

Janell said...

That's just too sweet! (Maybe my husband should read it too and maybe get some ideas. haha)

Anonymous said...

you are a poon tang