Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Copy Catz that are Down

This lamo forwarded email type thing is circulating on some blogs I frequent and I wanted to give voters a few more days on the finals of the WCT to cast their ballots so I figured I would give my readers some insight into the mind of MLBDaddy by posting my answers...

Maybe I should have a whats cooler tournament with people in my everyday life.

I love the smell of victory.

People would say that I take some things that are not important too seriously, and that I take some things that are important, not seriously enough.

I don’t understand why my wife needs more than one purse.

When I wake up in the morning its almost always about 5-10 minutes before the alarm will go off.

I lost our house phone once because I put it on top of my vehicle and then drove away. Umm, this may have actully happened twice.

Life is full of things that I usually think are going to suck and then turn out to be aight.

My past is like a really solid episode of Degrassi Junior High.

I get annoyed when I'm trying to watch something on TV and MLBMommy is trying to TIVO two other shows and that little message pops up that says "Would you like to stay on this channel or change the channel to tape 'Real World 47: Hawaii'.

Parties are not my thing.

I wish that I could watch my dad catch a 10 lbs plus walleye.

Dogs are smarter than most humans.

Cats... I got catz that are down!

Tomorrow Livan Hernandez attempts to go 4-0.

I have low tolerance for shopping.

I’m totally terrified of getting the pull hooks with my driver and irons and never being able to hit the ball straight again.

I wonder why peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are not called jelly and peanut butter sandwiches.

Never in my life have I used more than 10 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

High school class reunions in Silver Bay, MN are something that I wish everyone in the world could experience at least once.

When I’m nervous I'm usually rewarded with something really great, like MLB.

One time at a family gathering my mom stepped on a hot cast iron bar and got 2nd degree burns on her foot and we had to leave for home before the family volleyball game and then when we got home the fireworks in Duluth exploded all at once and it was just not a good day.

Take my advice: We are all going to die someday anyways, so eat what you want.

Making my bed would be the biggest waste of time in my day.

I'm almost always thinking about what time the Twins are on.

I’m addicted to snacking.

I want someone to break Barry Bonds homerun record and I would prefer that it not be A-Rod.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha--a rarity, but I actually understood everything in this email

Carrie said...

I mean post.

Anonymous said...

I feel like Gaub was sitting next to you when you posted some of those comments. Made me laugh.

Krash

Anonymous said...

That’s kinda cool but it also kind of a girly thing to fill out. And hate to say it but A Rod is setting the bar way to high for anyone to even think that it could be reached by the time he is done.

Lewy 8

Tres Quatro said...

As I have mentioned in the past, you are clearly a head case

jenny said...

i'm cracking up. that's all i have to say about this lamo forwarded email type thing you filled out.

oh, and aren't you happy you attended that 5 year reunion - you fulfilled your quota right?