Sunday, April 13, 2008

WCT: THE FINALS!

SEMI-FINAL MATCH-UP #2 RESULTS: The second semi-final came down to the wire and Justin just edged out Pat winning by only 3 votes. I suppose when there are only 13 votes winning by 3 is a pretty large margin, but still it was close. I would do some math and give you the percentages, but who cares? Justin won.

UPDATED TOURNEY BRACKET



ON TO THE FINALS!


Joe vs Justin

It has been a long hard road to the finals for both Joe and Justin but each have earned their way into this championship match-up in one of the most spectacular tournaments known to man.

There is little left to say about either of the finalists. Together they are known as the M & M Boys. Together they have eaten many a Jimmy Johns sub. And together they will now battle it out to become the 1st Annual MLBDaddy Whats Cooler Tournament Champion.

Will it be Joe or will it be Justin?

Happy voting!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

justin

Anonymous said...

Justin, no question about it

Lewy 8

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, after Johan defected I made Justin my #1 fave player. So my vote is for Justin.

Anonymous said...

Somehow it just seems right that it would all come down to Joe vs. Justin. Loyalty to my town of birth, and my slight affinity for folks somewhat quiet and reserved, dictate my final vote--for Joe.

Tony Gjerdahl said...

Yeah, you could kind of tell from the beginning it was going to come down to Joe vs. Justin. I gotta give my vote to Joe.

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with the MN native. Joe is my vote.

Krash

Anonymous said...

Joe just seems a little cooler.

Tres Quatro said...

joe is hot, a catcher, is on my fantasy team and is pretty cool for being a twin. i vote for joe.

jenny said...

a tough decision here. i vote joe after flipping a coin.

Anonymous said...

Joe Mauer. He is a true Minnesota Twin, through and through. Home-grown Minnesota boy... and he's hot. :)

Mel said...

I'm gonna go with Justin. He's on my fantasy team.

Anonymous said...

I believe from day one squirmysgp and I have voted for the same person every single time. Our views on this one are the same one last time. Altough both players are hitting like large Sallys right now I have home state pride in Joe. For all the talk of him being the next player to hit .400 (courtesy of his gp) and his lack of ability in the early going this season to get his average to .270 it still has to be Joe. Morneau himself knows the allure of a talk, dark haired man with sweet sideburns. Come to think of it, that kind of reminds me a someone who works at maurices.

Anonymous said...

can i make a write-in vote for the talk, dark haired man with sweet sideburns that works at maurices?

beanski said...

While I want to vote for Joe based on loyalty to the home state, he went to Cretin-Durham Hall. Because I went to college at St. Thomas I know a lot of Cretin kids and they are all poor little whiney rich kids. For this reason I must go with Justin. My second reason is because he's WAY hotter.