Monday, June 9, 2008

I Own A Lawn Tractor

HERE IT IS

AND HERE I AM TRYING TO CONTAIN MY
EXCITEMENT WHILE HOLDING ONTO A WHALE FIN


Let's discuss. Is it sweet or unsweet to have a lawn tractor? When I first thought of buying a lawn tractor I felt a bit old and much too fatherly. Then I used it and I would estimate it saved me at least 3 hours of push mowing, if not more.

Some could argue it makes you less of a man to use a tractor to mow. I mean seriously, I'm not that old, I should be able to push a mower around for a few hours. Am I less of a man because I don't push mow anymore, or am I more of a man because I now own a Craftsman 20 Horsepower, 6 speed, 46 inch cut, mows in reverse, sweet ass time saver? Did I mention the thing has headlights. I was cutting grass until 10pm my friends, 10 freakin pm. If I could do the Tim the Tool Man Taylor "Ahh ahhh ahhhh" grunt call I would.

Also, I feel like a complete tube steak riding the thing.

That is all.

Mmmmk bye!


3 comments:

Hilary said...

It will take you SO much less time. We got a John Deere from my parents when they downsized to a condo. But I do have to chuckle when I see the hubs drive it around and around in circles in our yard...but it's better than pushing a mower. Enjoy!

jenny said...

i wish i had a lawn tractor! even though we live in town our yard takes 2 hours to mow (even with a sweet push mower). anything that saves time is sweet!

however, if i see you cruising around the neighborhood streets on it, i might think that is unsweet.

Jaime Cox said...

I'm pretty sure my husband would think it's more manly to have the tractor than the pusher. So..... you are not old, but cool. Plus, you can give Max rides and that's cool.