Sunday, November 15, 2009

10 Questions to Ponder

During this lovely post, I will throw out 10 random questions. During my next lovely post, I will answer those questions. The questions will be a combination of things I have always wondered and interesting things I found while browsing the www. Feel free to answer any or all of the questions for yourself in my comments section. Here goes...

1). Would you commit perjury in court to save a friend or family member?

2). If your wife was a photographer, and she had a passion for it, greatly enjoyed taking pictures, and it was her most beloved hobby, yet you thought her pictures really sucked, would you tell her, or just keep your thoughts to yourself?

3). In what room would you be most comfortable...
ROOM A - Filled with 10 puffy vest wearing soccer moms
ROOM B - Filled with 10 Project Runway watching soccer moms
ROOM C - Filled with 10 baseball hating soccer moms

4). Who is your all time favorite Minnesota Twin?

5). What is the dumbest question you have ever been asked in an interivew?

6). What do you dread more, a trip to the dentist or a trip to the doctor?

7). Do you honestly think blondes are dumb?

8). At the start of the 30 day shred I weighed 176 lbs, how much do you think I will weigh when I am done with 30 days of shredding?

9). What is the most likely scenario that will bring the end of human existence on the planet earth?

10). Was there a better song in 2009 than Beyonce's Single Ladies?

mmmmk, bye!

3 comments:

anne said...

I'll answer these some day this week on my blog.

jessica said...

1). hmmm.

2). i don't know whose wife you are talking about, i know it's not yours!! a good husband should tell her.

3). room D - a room with cold hockey moms.

4). kirby

5). #3

6). dentist any day

7). i don't think i am but many are. so are lots of brunettes

8). 175.5

9). too deep for 8:37 a.m.

10). ?

Anonymous said...

#2 better be hypothetical!! (from an admirer of your wife's photography)