Monday, November 23, 2009

Last 5 Answers

6). What do you dread more, a trip to the dentist or a trip to the doctor?
For sure the dentist because they have old magazines in the waiting room, plus my teeth are rotting, plus I hate when they scrape your teeth, plus my hygienist always talks to me about her church, plus I always think they are looking up my nose, plus my hygienist always explains to me how to "deviate my jaw" when brushing to get those teeth way in the back, plus I don't like drills, plus the x-rays are weird, plus they take their sweet time and act like mine is not important.

7). Do you honestly think blondes are dumb?
I don't consider them all to be dumb but the ones I know that are smart can be counted on less than one hand.

8). At the start of the 30 day shred I weighed 176 lbs, how much do you think I will weigh when I am done with 30 days of shredding?
On day 11 today. I haven't lost or gained any weight. I'm going to guess I will weigh 178 because Thanksgiving is coming up.

9). What is the most likely scenario that will bring the end of human existence on the planet earth?
Swine Fever!

10). Was there a better song in 2009 than Beyonce's Single Ladies?
Um yes, but barely better. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus gets my voice.

2 comments:

Kim said...

let's count those blondes, shall we?

also I can't believe your picking Miley over B.

Kim said...

also, jealous of you sleeping right now. :) coming back to bed soon I hope...