Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday What's Cooler: Tourney Time

Baseball season is right around the corner. In honor of my favorite team and favorite time of year I thought it appropriate to put together a little What's Cooler Tournament (WCT) featuring some interesting and important characters for the the 2008 Minnesota Twins season.

Over the next few weeks I will be breaking down each matchup that fills out the WCT. The winners of each matchup will be determined by the readers of this blog. Here is how it will work...

I will provide some background information and some scintillating facts about each person. Once my post is live, you may vote on that posts matchup, and only that posts matchup. Once 9 or more votes have been tallied, the tournament will move on. The winner of the tournament will be crowned the 2008 Minnesota Twins Whats Cooler Tournament Champion and will receive a blog post in their honor. They will also receive a personally written letter from MLBDaddy notifiying them of their victory.

And now, the unveiling of the Brackets! (Seeding in no particular order)



The first matchup will be Bert Blyleven vs Boof Bonser and it will be coming up shortly.

Also, I apologize for the way the tourney bracket looks. My blog will be moving to a new location as soon as I have time to do so because apparently Blogger is pretty limited and its really petting my peeve.

Buh-Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll offer up 1st round results: Bert, Dan, Marny and Pat. No further info/background is necessary.

Tony Gjerdahl said...

Let's get this party started!

Anonymous said...

where is your friday post? get working on this squat. i check it nearly every day now.

mlbdaddy said...

Sorry for the delay in posts. I will get one up tonight I promise.