Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Interview with MLBMommy

So the wifey and I decided to interview each other for our blogs so we sat down on the couch with our Bizzle Baby and some Cheez-It's and had at it. Here is how my portion of the view went...

MLBDaddy: So we went to dinner and furniture browsing tonight, did you see anything you would want to buy for our family room?

MLBMommy: Maybe. I think I'd like to go back to our first shopping stop and check out that couch again, and check to see if it's on sale.

MLBDaddy: So what's your top priority as far as our home improvements go?

MLBMommy: Finishing the cleaning of the basement.

MLBDaddy: Shifting gears a bit here, what's it like being married to a member of "the family"?

MLBMommy: [Eyes racing around the room. Digging for Cheez-Its] I think its nice you have so many friends, or err, family members. And I've gotten to know some really cool people because of it too.

MLBDaddy: If you had to listen to the same song on repeat for the rest of your life, which song would you choose and why?

MLBMommy: There are probably a lot of them. I can listen to the same song on repeat at work over and over again. But, for the rest of my life, I guess I can't really choose one. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

MLBDaddy: Let's say that John McCain beat out Obama in the November election. What would your reaction have been?

MLBMommy: I would have said [laugh laugh, picking at fingers]. I don't know what I would have said. I would have been disappointed.

MLBDaddy: What is your all-time favorite MLBDaddy blog post?

MLBMommy: The Oregon Trail.

MLBDaddy: What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?

MLBMommy: I have never received any advice. I like, never had anyone like, telling me any like, advice like in sports or anything. The best piece of advice I have gotten recently was from some friends who advised me to have Max sleep in his own room.

MLBDaddy: You asked me this one a few minutes ago, so I'm gonna ask it of you as well. What is your ideal vacation?

MLBMommy: I think I would like to go on a cruise to Europe. I'd like to go to Norway en stuff.

MLBDaddy: Ahh, a cruise. What cruise line would you like to go on.

MLBMommy: [With a bit of tude] It doesn't really matter.

MLBDaddy: Please rank the following songs in order from your most to least favorite.
1. Everybody Dance Now - C&C Music Factory
2. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
3. Whip It - Devo
4. Life is a Highway - Tom Cochran
5. She Blinded with Science -

MLBMommy: When I hear the song Whip It, I keep thinking of the song Push It by Salt & Peppa. Will you sing Whip it for me? Not just the melody, the Whip It part?

MLBDaddy: I only know the Whip It part.

MLBMommy: 1. Life is a Highway 2. Everybody Dance Now (A very distant #2) 3. My Hear Will Go On (Because it was our junior year prom song) After that the last two both suck. Neither, they are tied for bad.

MLBDaddy: Excluding cracking my ankles, what is the most annoying thing I do?

MLBMommy: [Had to think for a long time] It's hard to pick the most annoying thing cause nothing is like really really bad where I'm like, oh that is the most annoying thing ever ya know. Do you want like several?

MLBDaddy: Sure, you can give me a few.

MLBMommy: One of them is when we get home from work every day and you have to like poop for a half hour. Another one is when you clean up 90% of something and don't finish the last 10%. Oh crap, I just thought of another one, now what was it? [Munching the Cheez-Its] Oh yeah, when you always think things are going to go wrong. And when you want to be places a half hour early. Also, I think its not really annoying but kinda funny when like you are looking for something and it's like right in front of you and you can't find it so then I have to go looking for it and it's right there in front of you.

MLBDaddy: I'm sorry that I poop. My bad.

MLBDaddy: And what is my most annoying saying that I have?

MLBMommy: No Diggity No Doubt, No Triggity No Trout.

MLBDaddy: If MLB and I were hanging from a cliff and you could only save one of us, who would you save?

MLBMommy: That's a dumb question

MLBDaddy: The premise of mlbdaddy.blogspot.com is to try to answer dumb questions. Thanks for playing.

MLBDaddy: That just about wraps things up. Thanks much for your time.

5 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Awesome blog posting for you both. Hey I also crack my ankles too. hehe.

jenny said...

won't be long and you both will have a daytime talk show like regis and kelly. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing some great Thanksgiving laughter!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a horrible person.

Travis said...

LOL, sorry i'm just now catching up on the blog world...but that was the funniest thing i've read in forever!